Up until this point, your Generated By Users team have learnt so much about UGC by doing this blog. From how UGC can help minority groups tell their story, to trust issues – we have tried to highlight things for you to consider when employing UGC in your output as journalists, and aspects that have interested us. Below the Generated By Users contingent talk about what they’ve learnt:
What we’ve been up to…
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest UGC updates
- GbU Learnt Something New from You!
- RESULTS: Do YOU like or trust UGC when used in YOUR news..
- Are national broadcasters simply endorsing social media platforms ‘like Facebook and Twitter’ ?
- Does BBC Newsnight DUMP guests if they get bad comments on Twitter?
- How UGC can be used to empower marginalised communities online; a reaction to Savvy Chavvy and Big Fat Gypsy Weddings
Tag tasticaudience BBC BFGW big fat gypsy weddings blog blogs broadcasters broadcast journalism Channel 4 channel 4 news Charlie Sheen citizen citizen journalism complaints Content cuts data dell Earthquake egypt entertainment facebook flickr forum Generated Guardian gypsies how to International iran ITN Japan journalism journalist journalists Katie Price kirsty libya lloyd davis malcolm mass media media middle east Nathalie McDermott news online online community online journalism on road media Perez Hilton Polldaddy polls revolution rts Sky News social capital social media stephen jio stereotyping sxsw television travellers trending trust tunisia Twitter ugc UGC user generated content uprisings User user generated user generated content video websites youtube