Up until this point, your Generated By Users team have learnt so much about UGC by doing this blog. From how UGC can help minority groups tell their story, to trust issues – we have tried to highlight things for you to consider when employing UGC in your output as journalists, and aspects that have interested us. Below the Generated By Users contingent talk about what they’ve learnt:
What we’ve been up to…
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest UGC updates
- GbU Learnt Something New from You!
- RESULTS: Do YOU like or trust UGC when used in YOUR news..
- Are national broadcasters simply endorsing social media platforms ‘like Facebook and Twitter’ ?
- Does BBC Newsnight DUMP guests if they get bad comments on Twitter?
- How UGC can be used to empower marginalised communities online; a reaction to Savvy Chavvy and Big Fat Gypsy Weddings
Tag tasticaudience BBC blog Channel 4 Charlie Sheen citizen citizen journalism complaints Content data dell egypt entertainment facebook Generated how to International iran ITN Japan journalism journalists kirsty libya malcolm media middle east news online online journalism polls revolution Sky News social media stephen jio trending trust tunisia Twitter ugc User user generated user generated content video youtube